Clothing Hiking Pants | Fjällräven Barents Pro Trousers Men dark grey/black MV65769
Durable trekking trousers for adventures in the mountains and forest. Made using durable wind and water-resistant G-1000 fabric with a double layer over the rear and knees. Regular waist (mid waist) and regular fit with pre-shaped knees. Six practical pockets including a map pocket and an axe pocket. Equipped with knee pad pockets (an accessory). Raw-length leg endings that can be easily adapted for your own height.
G-1000 is Fjällräven’s own durable and versatile fabric, a proven outdoor classic for any type of adventure at any time of the year. The tightly woven fabric is made from 65 % polyester and 35 % cotton and has been waxed with Greenland Wax. This combination makes it extremely durable, highly breathable and also wind and water resistent.
- Knee pocket for knee pads
- double layer reinforcements in the seat and knees
- Articulated knees with opening for knee pads (not included)
- unshortened length which can be variably adjusted to the leg thanks to stitching
- Fjällräven logo in vegetable tanned leather
- Care instructions:
- Wash with similar colours
- Do not use a softener
- Treat with fluorocarbon-free impregnation after washing
- Can be treated with Greenland Wax